Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holla peoples!


Hola friends! It's Papi in the house... or on the blog I guess. So, I read Momo's blog.... boring. Here is my info... you will find that I am much cooler, faster, stronger, better, and superior to that little rat.


Introducing....
Mr. Papi pants
: aka Papi, Big Papi, Chunka, Papsers, Buddy, Naughty, Poopsers, Dumbles, Baby boy, etc.

Age: Same age as the chipmunk, but wise beyond her years!

Color: MORE Purrfect Gray then the monkey Mo of course!
If you could meet one person/animal dead or alive, who would it be and why? Hercules. Strong, feared, majestic.

Pet Peeves... or I mean, things that bother you: Cats that aren't as smart as me, wise as me, handsome as me, and as entertaining as me... Oh, and I am a clean freak, that's why Mo has got to GO!

Favorite place to sleep: A laundry basket that has a fluffy sweatshirt of mommy's.

People or cats, which do you prefer: I love them both.

Favorite toy: I am a killer so I love the fluffy fake mice mommy buys for me...

What do you want people to know about you: If I was a man, I would have the muscles of Sly Stallone (Rocky II style), the brains of that guy from "A Beautiful Mind", and the charisma of George Clooney (post ER days).

2 comments:

momofasher said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind if I check in on your so cute blog from time to time. I am a HUGE Russian Blue fan and I just love their personalities. I have a sweet guy myself names Jericho. Thanks!

Mommy Joy said...

of course... they are little beauties aren't they!