Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello world!

Hello there world! Even though my mommy will be doing most of the blogging, I have decided to get in on the first day of action by giving you a little bio of beautiful ol' me! Mommy, me, and "the other one" are very excited to start telling you all about our lives. "The other one" or Papi which is what mommy and daddy call him, will tell you about himself tomorrow. Ladies first....

Introducing....
Miss Momo: aka Gizmo, Moda, Pumpkin Pie eyes, Bumpkin, Lovey, Mo, Punk, Poopy, Mody, etc.
Age: Almost 2 1/2 years of perfection.
Color: Purrfect Gray of course!
If you could meet one person/animal dead or alive, who would it be and why? Someone as fantastical as me... maybe Princess Diana because I see a lot of similarities!
Pet Peeves... or I mean, things that bother you: This fur is gorgeous right? Well "The other one" tries to mess it up, pull it out, clean it, nibble on it, and overall ruin it's perfection and I could just meooooow!
Favorite place to sleep: In my cubey mommy got unless Papi has stolen it from me!
People or cats, which do you prefer: Cats are lame... I only have eyes for my mommy!
Favorite toy: Mommy rolls up tootsie roll wrappers and throws them around for me to chase... now that is entertainment if I've ever experienced it! Pure bliss...
What do you want people to know about you: I am beautiful... even though Papi is constantly commenting about how I smell like a garbage can, and I like to eat fuzz, and my purrfect gray fur doesn't always lay down nicely, and my eyes are a little too orange, and I often walk around for fun with my left eye closed, and how when I run I gallop sideways, and how I have a pinhead, and that I have chicken legs, and how I've never quite gotten over 6 pounds, and that my tail is always in a curly cue, and my whiskers always look like a homeless kitties, and that my nose is always dry as a desert. I am pretty. I am special. I am mommy and daddy's little girl.

No comments: